Friday 17 January 2014

Where it all began

Hello my name is Judith. This is the first blog I have done and I am doing it on the sport hockey. I've played hockey since I was seven years old and really enjoy it. When you think of hockey what comes to mind? For me it's team work, passing, running, scoring, attacking, defending, hitting, intensity and a lot of hard work and determination. However one thing i have never thought about in relation to hockey is where it began, where it is played and why it is played there. Just because the geography of hockey is not included as an important aspect to the sport, it is very important as this is where is all began. Without the begining there would be no end. Hockey is one of many team sports. Team sports involve team interaction, co operation and determination. With these elements you can succeed as a hockey player.                                                                                                                  (Any images included in my posts will be taken from google images. I will also be using the following websites to research and will use some information from them. The sites include Field hockey-wikipedia, Irish Hockey Association, Hockey World Cup-wikipedia, International Hockey Federation, History of Field Hockey-wikipedia, Planetfieldhockey.com)            

No comments:

Post a Comment